Thanks to those wanting to and that have contributed to CloutDaily! 🙂
Please quickly read over the guidelines below before submitting your guest post to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Make sure your article is unpublished and unique content (at least 97% original)
- Make sure your article contains at least 700 words
- Write in a conversational tone and use the 2nd person tense (“you should do this” instead of “people should do this”)
- Don’t be afraid to be witty!
- DO NOT blatantly promote or sell something (We have no problems with naturally including links to your site where it makes sense)
- Include a short bio that includes:
- Your full name
- A brief description of what you do
- Include a maximum of TWO links back to your site (one in your article and one in your author bio)
- Link to sources when making claims
- Break your article up into sub-heading (don’t write clumpy paragraphs – easy of reading is important)
- Capitalize important words and use lowercase for unimportant words in titles (“Use Instagram to Make Money”)
- AVOID topics and titles that have been overdone (“3 Ways to Get Instagram Followers”)
- Search the site to see if your topic has already been covered
When successfully submitted, your article in its entirety belongs to CloutDaily and can’t be published anywhere else.
We also have the right to edit your article where we see fit.
- Influencer marketing
- Influencer marketing tools
- Case studies related to influencer marketing
Brownie points if your article has to do with Instagram – we will post it on our featured widget 🙂
- Focus on longer-tail keywords
- Please make sure your article is centred around one primary keyword or keyphrase
- Please ensure that all keyword usage appears naturally inserted as far as possible
- Keyword density to not exceed 2.5% for any keyword.
- Do not force-fit any keywords in the first paragraph of the blog.
- Run your article through Grammarly before submitting and make sure it’s free of spelling/grammar mistakes
Ready to submit your article?
Send us an email at email@example.com with “Guest Post: *Article Title*” as the subject line.
Be sure to mention what keyword(s)/keyphrases(s) you are targeting in your article, as well as a short breakdown of what your article is about.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can 🙂