When trying to schedule posts on Instagram you may find yourself frustrated by the limitations. You can only schedule one or two posts ahead – but what if you are away on holiday for a fortnight and don’t have WiFi?
Almost unimaginable as it may be in this day and age; even Instagram stars like a vacation now and again.
Scheduling posts keeps the money coming in while you are not at home, so let’s find out how you can schedule those posts far in advance and without breaking the budget.
Why Schedule Instagram Posts?
There are numerous reasons to schedule your Instagram posts:
- It might be that you are out of the office attending to family events.
- Your sibling might not be too happy if you spend part of their wedding ceremony replying to your followers, for example.
The truth of the matter is that everyone who has ever worked needs a break once in a while.
When you work online this doesn’t mean you are always ready, device in hand, to keep your fans amused.
Enter the scheduled post!
This awesome little invention lets you schedule Instagram posts so you can free up time and money doing other things.
You could, for example, schedule all of your posts to be released throughout the day – but plan this first thing in the morning.
You could be off playing golf with Uncle Fred while still doing your job as a brand ambassador and announcing to your following that you are golfing in those great new shoes.
Endorsing anything is possible when you schedule your Instagram posts.
The Benefits of Scheduling Your Instagram Posts Include:
- Consistency: both in the string of thought you give your fans and also in your brand image.
- Time Management: Doing all of your day’s posting first thing allows you to free up time for other things.
- Engagement: Never miss a chance to impress your face on your followers – brand recognition takes an average of seven times (The Balance, Small Business) to kick in. All seven of those posts could be made while you are on holiday, drinking martini’s on the beach!
- Organic Growth: Not missing a single day’s worth of posting allows you to keep growing even when you’re not online. Post those hashtags using an automated system that releases your posts when you want them to be released to stay on top of the Instagram pyramid.
Can I Schedule My Instagram Posts?
You can; but not through Instagram. While the company itself announced they would open up this functionality to their partners in 2018 it hasn’t made any effort to put its own post scheduling system in place.
Instead, it fully supports outside platforms who will do it on your behalf.
This isn’t a bad deal since it means you can pick up a whole bunch of extra Instagram tools while you are shopping around for a program that effectively schedules your posts.
Where Can I Find A Reliable Tool For Scheduling My Instagram Posts?
AiGrow is one of the best suppliers of a stable, reliable and trustworthy post scheduling system that gives you a variety of other features too.
As well as scheduling you can mass mail, boost your organic growth and help drive traffic to your profile – all with the help of one little app.
Head on over and start your free trial today to begin your journey as the newest tar on Instagram!